Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Baby Step

Well, I have finally done it. After weeks of debating and consideration I have decided to give it a shot. Please do not expect any philosophies to be explained here or ideas to be pounded out. All you can hope to get is ideal musing of a person who at that point of time had nothing better to do. And if you dont like it blame it on my uncle who planted the seed of the idea.
There is a selfish motive behind boring you to death. Wise men( debatable) have said that only when you keep writing do you improve. I suppose they stole the philosophy from there sports counterparts unable to come up with any better advise for the millions of 'struggling' writers!
Now that everything is clear I shall rest in peace. Until next time atleast I suppose.

1 comment:

NABIL SHAMSI said...

Best wishes to inspire the world through your blog - Nabil