Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dimaag ki batti...

A big hello to all the readers of my blog.
As you  see I am still not past the mental clog
Of writing things in a tiring rhyme
Trying to make words and phrases chime
Its the bug that's bitten me quite hard
Never from the path of rhythm, to part
Its an odd affliction if you may please
And it wont go even if you do tease
So once again as I pick up my virtual pen
To entertain you ladies and gentlemen
The spew of words comes out with feet
Tied up in symetry to look so neat
In case you are wondering as to the point
Of this poem I write -quite disjoint
I truly agree and say you shall find none
For it was only to kill time and have some fun
If you still want to read what I have to say
I am afraid today is definetly not the day
For the mood is to spin out a tale
Which has neither rudder not sail
So enjoy the aimless sermon that I dish
And for the return of sense , do wish!

1 comment:

tethered thoughts said...

never you mind about rhyme and reason
thoughts that fret are out of the prison
thats all all writing is about
spewing forth and frothing out.....

lets chat online or off
much to say, share and laugh!!!